This is not a story of how Joshua tried to feed Minna some crackers or other inappropriate food, but I am sure that may happen once he gets over some jealousy issues we are currently dealing with. This is a totally different story.
Joshua has a Baby Bear that he changes his diapers, puts clothes on him, and puts him to sleep in Joshua's old Moses basket. The bear also has a bottle. But Minna has not had a bottle since she was in the hospital. So a couple of weeks ago Joshua says he is going to feed Baby Bear. I hand Joshua the bottle, but Joshua yanks up his shirt and examines his chest and stomach. Joshua looks around for something similar to a boob and decides that the belly button is the best bet and puts the bear's mouth on his belly button.
Fast forward to today. Minna had just woken up and Joshua wanted to hold her. I put my boppy around him and put Minna on it so he could hold her. She was hungry and starting to get a little fussy, so I told Joshua he could not hold her too long, because she was hungry. He promptly yanks his shirt up and tries to navigate her head to his belly button.
The poor kid tries you have got to give him that.
We love our Spanish Fork Missionaries
5 months ago




That is so cute. You've just gotta love little kids. What a sweet big brother, just trying to help out.
ReplyDeleteThis is the most adorable thing I've ever heard! What an awesome big brother. I have a video of Justin "nursing" one of his baby dolls not long after Charlotte was born. Hilarious!
ReplyDelete