Sunday, August 29, 2010

Joshua

Sometimes I get tired and I don't care anymore and I let Joshua go outside looking like this.
He has no pants on, you can't see it but his diaper is about as full as it could be, he is wearing galoshes because they are the only shoes he can put on himself, and his face is covered with berry juice that I was too lazy to wipe off. Its hard to see in that picture, but this is what his face looks like.

4 comments:

  1. :D Glad to know I'm not the only one who doesn't feel like cleaning every dirty face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our kids would get along just great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! This is what Jeffy looks like many days when we're at home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree with every other mother on here and say, jacob looks much the same. We've actually gone one step farther, he usually has only the shirt on, dirty face,etc, but lately he has been diaperless as well. He really enjoys the freedom:)

    ReplyDelete