Joshua has learned how to dress himself and sometimes it can get to be a little interesting. One day he had just gone potty and he wasn't wearing pants when he went to the bathroom, but when he got dressed he saw Minna's pants (which were his old pants) and put them on. Since both kids are about the same width around they fit, kind of.

Now whenever Joshua puts on pants he asks repeatably if they are Minna's pants.
He also often puts two legs in one leg hole.

Then sometimes he picks his own clothes for the day and goes out looking like this.

Before I had kids who were old enough to dress themselves, I swore I'd never let my kids out in public looking like homeless street urchins. Then they got older and starting getting all sorts of opinions about their clothes so I gave up. Some days, they embarrass me. But it's just not worth the fight. :)
ReplyDelete