I think it is great to watch Joshua and Minna interact. Now that she is settling into a schedule and Joshua is getting used to it, he is getting along better with her.
One day poor Minna was just having to sit back and watch the madness as I ran around doing things and entertaining Joshua. At lunch time she was fed up with being ignored and demanded I talk to her. I started telling her nursery rhymes, because its hard to carry on a conversation with a 3 month old.
Joshua got all excited and starting saying them too. I needed to take a shower so I took Minna upstairs. Joshua went and got his nursery rhyme book and would read them to Minna. It was so cute, he took off her socks to do "This Little Piggy", and would tickle her during the "wee, wee, wee" part. He read several to her, and they were both loving it. I could hardly do any showering because it was so cute to watch them.
We love our Spanish Fork Missionaries
5 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment