I first started to realize she was growing up when we went to the temple as she was able to sit in the big kid part of the stroller. Then Brian pulled out Minna's exersaucer. She is little in it, but she is really cute and is learning to like it. 
As of now she can smile, giggle, talks and coos a ton, sleeps through the night, eats around 6 times a day, loves her bath, loves being outside, loves Joshua, has rolled over a few times, and is starting to enjoy her tummy time. I used to worry that she would not get enough attention because Joshua is bigger and more demanding than her, but the last little while she has started to demand attention beyond just eating and being dry. If she has something to say she will fuss until someone comes over and listens to her. We love our baby Minna. 




STOP IT!! I love that little face! Her and Ellie look a ton a like. Maybe it's just the age, but I totally think they do. Yeah, I feel like time is flying by. It is making me too sad. She is sooo cute. I want to see her:(. Also, I wish Ellie was sleeping through the night, and she hasn't rolled over yet. She is definitely not in any hurry. Tay rolled over when she was not even 3 months old! Crazy. I'm ok with her just chillin, though:)
ReplyDelete