Minna had her 4 month check up today. Here are her stats:
Weight: 12 pounds and 10 ounces (27th percentile)
Height: 23 1/4 inches (15th percentile)
Head: 15 1/2 inches (10th percentile)
I thought that she would weigh more today, but I guess I guessed wrong, she even moved up a little percentile wise. The doctor said she looked perfect and they were really happy with her growth.
Minna also met all the developmental things they look for. The doctor has us fill out a form when we come in and to check off the things that the babies are doing. When I was checking them off I noticed that one of them said "sits propped up for 10-15 minutes". Well she has never had an opportunity to sit propped up for that long. I don't spend tons of time on our couch while she is awake except for when I am nursing her, in fact most of her time when we are home is spent playing, sleeping, eating, or outside. So this morning I brought Minna in to go get Joshua up and propped her up on his spider man couch. I then proceeded to read stories to them for about 10 minutes, to make sure she could do it. She did great, but I think I should figure out what they are supposed to do before the morning of the doctor's appointment. Its like doing your homework as you walk to class not the best idea.
We love our Spanish Fork Missionaries
5 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment