Friday, November 26, 2010

What we did in Fall of 2010


  • Spent as much time outside as possible

  • Spent alot of time on the swings

  • Looked at the caterpillars on the tree

  • Picked up leaves and then colored the imprint onto a piece of paper

  • Watched the clouds in the sky

  • Listened to the acorns come crashing out of the trees, sometimes they sound like artillery

  • Stomp leaves

  • Picked up pretty leaves, put them in Joshua's bucket, then dumped pretty leaves out so he can put rocks in the bucket

  • Named the colors of leaves we can see

  • Saw wild turkeys

  • Avoided housework whenever possible. I felt like I could do housework this winter, and besides if I can get the kids outside they can't make messes inside, so there is less housework to do.
  • Had dance parties to the Ghost Buster song.

  • Picked apples
  • Went for a walk in the rain

No comments:

Post a Comment