This last Sunday's lesson was on reverence. Part of the lesson was the story of Moses and the burning bush. I was a little anxious about telling the story mostly because I wasn't sure how four year olds were going to associate Moses taking his shoes to not yelling and poking your neighbor.
So I started telling the story and I meant to say that Jesus has power over the elements on earth and can make it so the fire doesn't consume the bush. But what I ended up saying is Jesus has special powers and can make it so the bush doesn't burn up even though its on fire. The kids started going "Jesus has POWERS."
I even heard a conversation among them that went something like this:
Kid 1:"I am going to be Superman for Halloween."
Kid 2: "Superman can fly."
Kid 3: "But Jesus has Powers, he can not burn up the bush."
I can only imagine what they told their parents they learned in church this week.
We love our Spanish Fork Missionaries
5 months ago




Ha, that's great! I didn't realize you taught the sunbeams. I bet that keeps you busy. Do you bring Minna with you when Brian's gone? I'd be happy to watch her if you need me to!!
ReplyDelete