I am finally jumping on the thankful wagon. I don't know if I will get it posted everyday, I was going to start Saturday, but it has been nice the last few days to more purposefully count my blessings. Here is my first catch-up post.
Saturday I was thankful for:
1-The beautiful weather that allowed me to get both my kiddos outside on a walk and they loved it.
2-For the physical strength that enabled me to carry Joshua a good portion of the way back to the house when he refused to go home.
3-For plenty of food to feed myself and my family. (When we got home from the walk Joshua started eating, and eating, and eating, his crankiness was partially attributed to his hunger, even though I fed him right before we left).
Sunday I was thankful for:
4-Wonderful people who help me out at church especially when Brian isn't there. Helping out with Minna and the sunbeams and helping me carry all the stuff and the kids to the car.
5-A husband who cooked most of dinner last night when I was too wore out to do it.
6-The wonderful electronic devices in our lives, even though they make us endure time changes twice a year.
Today I am thankful for:
7-Visit Teaching. I love visiting the sisters, and I love knowing I always have someone to call if I need help.
8-Umbrellas. This morning while it was still warm and raining I was able to take the kids on a walk and Minna stayed dry.
Summer fun with people I love
5 weeks ago




No comments:
Post a Comment