Yesterday I was grateful that when God made us he gave us the ability to laugh. I have so much fun laughing with my kids and my hubby.
When we drive in the car Joshua will often times try to make Minna laugh, so much better then whining and asking for things I can't reach. Sometimes Joshua doesn't have to do anything besides exist to make Minna laugh.
Yesterday I was holding Minna and chasing Joshua around and having Minna "tickle" him. So much fun and so much giggling.
Now this next story is one I could have laughed or cried, but I laughed. Joshua watched me do my hair yesterday morning, and I actually did it so I put mousse in it and curled it. I went downstairs for a minute and then I smelled Joshua coming down the stairs after me. He had found a bottle of Vick's Vapor Rub and smeared it all over his hair. When I went to get the bottle he took one more good swipe and rubbed it in his hair really good.
I washed his hair with shampoo for 15 minutes straight, then last night Brian attacked him with dish soap. It is a lot better but it will still be a few more washings before his hair isn't oily anymore.
But I am grateful I was able to laugh at it.
We love our Spanish Fork Missionaries
5 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment