Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Final Thankful catch-up Post

Now that its the end of November here is my last few things I am thankful for.
  • A temple marriage sealing me to my husband and my kids.

  • Forgiveness. The ability to be forgiven of the stupid things I do and the ability to forgive and feel better towards people who hurt me.
  • Living in a day that has a living prophet on the earth. And for the media (Ensign and conference online) that allows Brian and I to read and listen to his words without the kids running around making it hard to pay attention.
  • To live in a country which allows me the freedom to worship and live how I believe is best.
  • For the ability to read and gain knowledge from all sorts of books and other media. And that I have access to the scriptures and can read them with my family.
  • For this body that Heavenly Father gave me, which allows me to experience this life, raise a family. And for the general health I enjoy which allows me to play with my kids and Brian. And for access to good medical care when my body isn't so great.
  • That Brian has a job and is willing and able to work to provide for our family.

  • The Thanksgiving season which gives me a reason to focus on the many blessings I have and helps me to turn my focus towards Christ as we go into the Christmas season.

No comments:

Post a Comment