Minna has had a very slight interest in potty training. Basically she will say potty, I will strip off her diaper sit her on the kiddy seat on the toilet for about 5 seconds until she gets bored, then I try to entertain her for another 10 seconds in which time she probably won't pee, but she may, then we get her dressed, wash hands, and she gets a treat for trying.
But today I was telling Joshua he had to go potty before his nap and Minna runs in the bathroom yelling "Potty!". Since Joshua was sucking his thumb on his bed and wasn't coming right then anyway, I stripped Minna down, and tried to put the kiddy seat on the toilet. Minna did her "Thats not what I want scream" and tore the seat off the toilet, put the lid and the seat down, then proceeded to lift the lid up, and the seat up, and stood in front of the toilet just like Joshua does.
Fortunately she didn't pee.




Hahahahahaha! Awesome.
ReplyDelete