Minna has been very loving to Miriam lately. She has been especially good at making sure Miriam is not without stuffed animals. Miriam has been returning the love by giving Minna adoring looks. I am starting to think that Minna is trying to get Miriam in league with her.
Miriam goes about 3 hours between feedings, but if something happens and a feeding is a little late she hardly ever complains. Except for today during sacrament meeting, it had been 2 hours and 40 minutes and you would think that she was starving. Brian was trying to get her settled down so I could wait until after the sacrament to feed her.
In the meantime Minna was sneaking into the diaper bag to grab snacks. I don't let them eat during the sacrament. So I go to take the snacks away from Minna. Just about the time Brian gets Miriam to stop fussing, Minna starts shrieking because I took the snacks. I get her quiet and Miriam starts fussing again. Then they started going back and forth alternating who was being noisy, and not having more than a second between one stopping and the other one starting up again. I am worried Minna is going to train Miriam too well.
We love our Spanish Fork Missionaries
5 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment