Our doctor's office does the two month visit closer to 6 weeks so they can get the vaccinations in the babies as early as possible, so we have 7 week measurments which are:
Weight: 11 Pounds 5 Ounces (74th percentile)
Height: 23 Inches (82nd percentile)
Head: 15 Inches (40th Percentile)
I have been quoting Madagascar 2 where the two hippos fall in love and I keep saying to her, "You HUGE girl". Turns out that I am right she is huge. Her growth curves don't curve, they just keep going straight up. In a few days she will weight half as much as Minna.
Miriam is doing great. The doctor as astonished that she eats 6 times a day and sleeps 10-11 hours at night. I was a little worried about it because Joshua and Minna ate like 8 times a day when they were this old (sleep patterns are comparable for all three once you adjust for preeminess). But she is obviously eating enough.
In other news, Minna walked in and was so excited to be in the place that gives out bandaids. When we walked into the room, the first thing she did was hold out her finger to the nurse to get poked so she could get a bandaid. I am not even kidding. Both Joshua and Minna got out of there with a free bandaid and no poking. Miriam thought she got the raw end of that deal.
We love our Spanish Fork Missionaries
5 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment