Minna is my little introvert, and while she likes people, she does better with small groups. So we invited her two closest friends and their families. We kind of did a cowgirl theme. I found this adorable hat, which was perfect for her.
At the party we had a craft where the kids got to decorate their own cowboy/cowgirl hats. The 5 year old boys were in and out of there, we couldn't convince the 2 year old boy to come visit the craft at all, but the 3 year old girls worked on it for quite a while. Here are her friends rocking their hats.
Then I had made stick horses for the kids. I didn't get a lot of pictures taken because I was enjoying the fact that the kids were playing so well and us adults could talk some. But I got this picture of Joshua later.
Minna seemed to have a good time and was super tired that afternoon. After her quiet time we watched Toy Story 2, and had hot dogs for dinner. Brian surprised us when he walked in the door half way through his swing shift. He had been working a TON that week, and when his boss found out it was Minna's birthday, he sent Brian home. That was super nice.
It was a nice day, and Minna is starting to remember that she is three fingers and not two.




No comments:
Post a Comment