- He loves to dress up. My mom sent the kids tons of dress up clothes and he comes out in all sorts of combinations.
- He loves to create things. If you give him some paper and glue and scissors and makers he will be entertained for hours. Fortunately half the time after he makes them, he forgets about them, so I can clear them out, to make room for a new project. He even makes things to dress up in.
- He loves transformers, superheroes, knights, dragons, and pirates. He will sometimes pretend he is a combination of these things, usually a superhero knight.
- He did great in school this year and so far is excited for kindergarten.
- He is starting to think about others sometimes, and will look for things to do to help, or presents he can give. I have had many a dandelion bouquet, and he went to great lengths to wrap a giant rubber band up to give to his primary teacher.
- He did soccer this spring, and did really well this year. He scored several goals, and is he is tons more coordinated than last year. This is the only decentish video I have of him playing. Whenever I would get the camera out he would just run around in a herd, until I put the camera up.
-
- He still loves to be outside, and we have been having a lot of fun at our garden lately. He can dig really good holes. They look like perfect post holes.
- He loves to ride his bike. He has run into Brian's car several times and Brian was complaining at work that someone hit is car and scratched it all up and left. Yeah that wasn't a car, that was Joshua.
- He loves these "crazy sandwiches" with jam, ham and cheese, and peanut butter. It looks super gross and sometimes I can't tell if he actually likes it or not, but he asks for it every day.
Well that's our Joshua and some of his 5 year old cute quirks.




No comments:
Post a Comment